BRAKE, ROTORS, BRAKE SHOES & DISC PADS
Severe Duty ATV Pads
Look for SV symbol on
Carbon graphite (“X” suffix)
Made with Dupont® Kevlar® and Carbon Graphite particles to produce a sport compound
with medium lifetime, high brake effect and high resistance of heat conduction into the
vehicle hydraulics. Suitable for general purpose or utility use. Shown by “X” suffix in the
EBC part number listings.
Sintered (“R” suffix)
These pads are a great replacement for sport and utility use. They have the extra mechanical
strength of a sintered pad and are good for use in sandy and wet, general purpose
conditions of riding.
SV - Severe duty ATV pads (“SV” suffix)
Made from sintered bronze but with a higher density mix to further extend pad life for use
in terminal conditions. This new range of SV-Severe Duty pads represents the ultimate in
durability in the EBC pad range and should be used in arduous conditions of wet, mud, utility
and farm usage where lifetime is the main consideration. Also has low rotor wear factor.
Look for “SV” sign in left margin on application pages.
Heavy duty hardened brake rotors
• Now made from high carbon SUPER TOUGH hardened steel
• Totally eliminates disc and pad scoring
• As a result, both pad and rotor life are extended significantly
If you are regularly encountering severe rotor wear on the front or rear of your
customers ATV’s, EBC’s new ‘SUPER TOUGH’ hardened ATV rotors are the
answer. Simply interchange the standard rotor with EBC’s new ATV rotors for
an immediate brake life enhancement. Look for ™ symbol.
Now with brake shoe springs
included, our line of EBC brake
shoes for ATV’s has been further
expanded to cover every model
on the market. The largest range
of ATV brake shoes anywhere in
both regular asbestos-free linings
and popular water-groove linings
for terminal conditions.
What’s new at EBC ?
1) SV - Severe Duty ATV Disc Pads
2) Full Range of Hardened Steel Rotors for ATVs (inc. Polaris)
3) Total Pad Application Listings for Polaris & Arctic Cat ATVs,
including many new part numbers
4) Brake Shoes now include Springs
EBC pads for ATVs come in 4 formulations.
SXR UTV race formula brake pad sets
• Latest performance offering for the UTV market • Delivers unparalleled braking and
wear life over standard or OEM replacement pads • Vacuum furnace sintered to produce
a premium blend of off-road race material that delivers massive friction and heat stability
• Resistant to mud, sand and abrasion • Available for all popular side-by-side vehicles •
Retails for less than the price of most OEM pad sets • Made in USA
Profile Sport Rotors