Full Bore® Tour King M-66
• Directional tread pattern for better traction in wet conditions.
• A directional arrow is located on the side walls for easier directional
• Features a balancing dot that is aligned with the valve stem to make
• 4 ply rating to increase carrying capacity.
• Intermediate tread compound for good mileage and great traction on all
• Advanced tread pattern to help prevent wobble in rain grooves.
• H-Speed and V-Speed Rated.
Tire size load speed
083-TK0015 100/80H-17 52H 6mm Bias TL $92.31
083-TK0048 130/80B-17 65H 5mm $149.41
083-TK0049 130/80B-17 65H 5mm WW $170.99
083-TK0046 130/70B-18 63V 5mm $152.48
083-TK0047 130/70B-18 63V 5mm WW $172.53
083-TK0011 110/90H-19 62H 6mm Bias TL $95.32
083-TK0020 120/70H-21 68V 6mm Bias TL $133.43
083-TK0034 140/90H-15 70H 9mm Bias TL $141.76
083-TK0038 150/90H-15 74H 9mm Bias TL $149.62
083-TK0051 180/65B-16 81H 7.3mm WW $212.67
083-TK0040 130/70H-17 62H 9mm Bias TL $122.04
083-TK0041 130/80H-17 65H 9mm Bias TL $126.35
083-TK0054 200/55R-17 78V $205.83
Full Bore® M-37 Intermediate
• Designed for serious off-road action.
• From motocross or national enduro racing to trail riding with friends, the
M-37 is up for the challenge.
• Features a deep lug pattern and stiff sidewall to offer superior traction and
extreme long life.
Tire size Tread Depth Weight ply
083-11023 60/100-14 14/32" 4.05lbs 5ply $47.03
083-11024 70/100-17 14/32" 6.00lbs 5ply $53.04
083-11016 90/90-21 14/32" 10.5lbs 5ply $71.29
083-11021 90/100-14 16/32" 8.35lbs 5ply $58.80
083-11001 110/100-18 18/32" 12.8lbs 5ply $86.82
083-11011 100/90-19 18/32" 12.8lbs 5ply $84.31
083-11005 110/80-19 18/32" 12.5lbs 5ply $84.27
Full Bore® M-40, M-41 Adventure
• Full Bore Adventure Touring Tires will give your customer the ideal OE
replacement choice which features incredible handling, traction and stability
on or off-road.
• DOT Approved
Tire size Description load speed
083-AS401 110/80R-19 M-40 59V TL $123.65
083-RT411 90/90H-21 M-41 54H TT $78.04
083-RT412 110/100H-18 M-41 64H TT $87.79